About Sky Ranch
The approximately 938-acre property is located in Arapahoe County, Colorado adjacent to I-70, approximately 16 miles east of Downtown Denver, four miles north of the Lowry Range, and four miles south of Denver International Airport. Sky Ranch has been zoned for residential, commercial and retail uses and may include up to 4,850 single family equivalent units. Current development plans anticipate entry level housing (i.e., houses costing less than $250,000) and the Company is discussing the development potential of this property with national home builders/developers.
Pure Cycle owns water assets in multiple river basins in the State of Colorado as well as in certain aquifers in the Denver metropolitan area. Pure Cycle provides water and wastewater services to customers located in the Denver metropolitan area including the design, construction, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems.Additional information including our recent press releases and Annual Reports are available at www.purecyclewater.com , or you may contact our President, Mark W. Harding, at 303-292-3456.
CONTACT: Pure Cycle Corporation Mark W. Harding 303-292-3456
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV