- Revenues rose to $11.4 million from $5.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Gross margin was 41.1% compared to 47.8% in the 2009 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $6.3 million compared to $3.9 million in the 2009 quarter, including an increase in R&D expense to $2.3 million from $1.1 million.
- Net loss in the 2010 fourth quarter was $1.1 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, in the prior-year period.
- EBITDA in the 2010 fourth quarter was ($0.1) million, compared to ($0.6) million in the fourth quarter of 2009
MEMSIC Announces Fourth-Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.