- Revenues rose to $11.4 million from $5.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Gross margin was 41.1% compared to 47.8% in the 2009 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $6.3 million compared to $3.9 million in the 2009 quarter, including an increase in R&D expense to $2.3 million from $1.1 million.
- Net loss in the 2010 fourth quarter was $1.1 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, in the prior-year period.
- EBITDA in the 2010 fourth quarter was ($0.1) million, compared to ($0.6) million in the fourth quarter of 2009
MEMSIC Announces Fourth-Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.