"By integrating these new features in its handheld FTTx tester, EXFO brings the MaxTester DSL to the next level to meet its customers' needs," said Étienne Gagnon, EXFO's Vice-President, Wireline Division and Corporate Marketing. "Thanks to our next-generation xDSL device, which is the most cost-effective and flexible solution on the market, first-line technicians will be able to carry out more comprehensive service testing than ever before."
The MaxTester DSL will be showcased at the 2011 Texas Expo, in Belton, TX, USA, from April 5 to 7.
Visit our website for more information on the MaxTester DSL.
About EXFOListed on the NASDAQ and TSX stock exchanges, EXFO is among the leading providers of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireless and wireline network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry. The company offers innovative solutions for the development, installation, management and maintenance of converged, IP fixed and mobile networks — from the core to the edge. Key technologies supported include 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Ethernet, OTN, FTTx, and various optical technologies (accounting for an estimated 35% of the portable fiber-optic test market). EXFO has a staff of approximately 1700 people in 25 countries, supporting more than 2000 telecom customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.EXFO.com . EXFO Brand Name The corporate name of the company is EXFO Inc. The company requests that all media outlets and publications use the corporate name ("EXFO Inc.") or abbreviated name ("EXFO") in capital letters for branding purposes. EXFO would like to thank all parties in advance for their cooperation.
CONTACT: Maryse Brodeur Media Planner (418) 683-0913, Ext. 3429 maryse.brodeur@EXFO.com Vance Oliver Manager, Investor Relations (418) 683-0913, Ext. 3733 vance.oliver@EXFO.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV