The Most Universal Handheld DSL Test Solution Now Offers an Automated IPTV Test Suite, an Integrated Web Browser as Well as a Comprehensive Suite of Data Tests to Measure the Performance of VDSL2, ADSL1/2/2+ and Ethernet Links
QUEBEC CITY, Canada, March 14, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EXFO Inc. (Nasdaq:EXFO) (TSX:EXF) announced today the launch of an enhanced broadband service test suite for its MaxTester DSL. Specifically designed for first-line technicians, the MaxTester DSL provides the desired combination of DSL and Ethernet interfaces, ideal for testing in both the outside copper plant and the residential triple-play environment.
To further increase the productivity of service providers and their installation teams, the MaxTester DSL comes with an optional IPTV test suite and Web browser. With the new IPTV test suite, technicians can save their most commonly used channels to automatically join the selected channels and verify their availability as well as their quality of service (QoS). Like any other test on the MaxTester DSL, clear pass/fail results are displayed on the unit's GUI. As for the integrated Web browser, it maximizes the use of the MaxTester DSL's six-inch color LCD screen to show Web content. It can also be used to demonstrate website connectivity and access internal technician sites for additional testing or job management.Moreover, in today's highly competitive and demanding field environment, most field technicians not only require a device that can check the performance of their xDSL links but also one that can validate the operation and the quality of the services to be provided. The MaxTester DSL meets this need. The enhanced data tests provide traceroute and FTP capabilities, allowing technicians to automatically perform actual upload/download speed measurements of a link to ensure that services are properly provisioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV