GTSI Corp - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded
(GTSI) to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. Net loss at this $42.3 million market cap, IT provider flipped to $1.04 million compared to a gain of $5.8 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 15 U.S. common stocks for March 11, 2011. In total, four stocks were upgraded and 11 stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, CTSI reported $193 million in revenue, a decrease of 21.0% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about GTSI: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$160 million market cap, hazardous waste servicer, Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc (HCCI) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Heritage-Crystal Clean reported net income of $0.95 million, an increase of 81.8% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 20.3% to $36 million. Learn more about Heritage-Crystal Clean: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV