VERO BEACH, Fla., March 14, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE Amex:ARR) (NYSE Amex:ARR-WS) ("ARMOUR" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors declared a Q2 2011 monthly dividend rate of $0.12 per share and has set the holder of record dates and payment dates.
|Q2 2011 Dividend Information|
|Month||Dividend||Holder of Record Date||Payment Date|
|April 2011||$0.12||April 15, 2011||April 28, 2011|
|May 2011||$0.12||May 15, 2011||May 27, 2011|
|June 2011||$0.12||June 15, 2011||June 29, 2011|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc.
ARMOUR is a Maryland corporation that invests primarily in hybrid adjustable rate, adjustable rate and fixed rate residential mortgage-backed securities, or RMBS, issued or guaranteed by U.S. Government-chartered entities. ARMOUR is externally managed and advised by ARMOUR Residential Management LLC ("ARRM" or "ARRM LLC"). ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. intends to qualify and has elected to be taxed as a REIT under the Internal Revenue Code for U.S. federal income tax purposes.Safe Harbor This press release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ from expectations, estimates and projections and, consequently, you should not rely on these forward looking statements as predictions of future events. Words such as "expect," "estimate," "project," "budget," "forecast," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "may," "will," "could," "should," "believes," "predicts," "potential," "continue," and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from the expected results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV