4. Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain (CSC Cayman) is a quick-service restaurant chain in China operating through CSC China and its further subsidiaries. The company has a total restaurant count of 131, as of Dec. 31, 2010.
Of the six analysts covering the stock, 17% recommend a buy while 67% rate a hold. On average, analysts foresee 37.2% upside to $23.2 from current levels.
For 2010 fourth quarter, revenue was up 50.5% to $31.9 million, compared to the year-ago period with comparable restaurant sales growing 10.6% during the same period. Meanwhile, net income for the quarter escalated 78.2% to $2.1 million, or 8 cents per share, from the same period a year ago. Key driver of revenue growth was the launch of 17 new restaurants during the quarter.For full-year 2010, total revenue surged 50.9% to $113 million as compared to the earlier year. Also, net income was up 39.3% to $9.5 million, or 43 cents per share, from the prior year. For the fourth quarter and full-year 2010, the Halter USX China Index, which includes CSC Cayman and China Lodging Group as two of its constituents, gained 1.8% and 10.7% respectively. The Halter Financial Group created the HXC Index--comprising China-focused U.S. listed companies--in response to the unique economic opportunities emerging in China, as well as the current dynamics in the U.S. capital markets. For full-year 2011, the company's revenue guidance is between $167.5 and $182.7 million, indicating year-over-year growth rate of approximately 47%-61%. In the year ahead, the company plans to launch 65 to 75 new restaurants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV