5. China Lodging Group, through its subsidiaries, operates economy hotel chains in China. The hotel company has 243 leased-and-operated hotels and 195 franchised-and-managed hotels, as of Dec. 31, 2010. Moreover, as of the same date, it has 9 leased-and-operated hotels and 93 franchised-and-managed hotels under development.
5 Restaurant Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.