NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL), Sunoco (SUN) and Chesapeake Midstream Partners (CHKM) were top gainers last week, while LDK Solar (LDK), Suntech Power Holdings (STP) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) lost considerable ground, topping the losers' list.
Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL), owner and operator of natural gas pipeline gathering systems in U.S., gained 3.4%. Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Atlas to $38 from $35 and maintained its overweight rating on the stock. The bank sees Atlas's 2011 earnings at $1.68 per share and 2012 earnings at $2.23 per share.
Sunoco (SUN) surged 2.2% last week after reporting better-than-expected quarterly numbers. Net income increased to $87 million or $0.72 per diluted share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to $26 million or $0.22 per diluted share during the same quarter in 2009. The yearly financial numbers also staged a comeback. Sunoco reported net income of $234 million for 2010 versus a net loss of $329 million for full-year 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV