Shares Listed: Toronto Stock Exchange - Ticker Symbol - ARZ NYSE Amex: - Ticker Symbol - AZK U.S. Registration: (File 001-31893) News Release Issue # 6 - 2011
VANCOUVER, March 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Aurizon Mines Ltd. (TSX: ARZ, NYSE Amex: AZK) plans to announce its 2010 financial results for the year ended December 31, 2010 before market open on Wednesday, March 16, 2011.
In addition, Aurizon management will host a conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ( 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time) to review the results.
Conference Call Numbers: Canada & USA Toll Free Dial In: 1-800-319-4610 or Outside Canada & USA Call: 1-604-638-5340.The call is being webcast and can be accessed at Aurizon's website at www.aurizon.com or enter the following URL into your web browser: http://services.choruscall.com/links/aurizon110316.html. Those who wish to listen to a recording of the conference call at a later time may do so by calling: Canada & USA Toll Free: 1-800-319-6413 or outside Canada & USA: 1-604-638-9010, (Code: 1001#). A replay of the call will be available until Wednesday, March 23, 2011. Aurizon is a gold producer with a growth strategy focused on developing its existing projects in the Abitibi region of north-western Quebec, one of the world's most favourable mining jurisdictions and prolific gold and base metal regions, and by increasing its asset base through accretive transactions. Aurizon shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "ARZ" and on the NYSE Amex under the symbol "AZK". Additional information on Aurizon and its properties is available on Aurizon's website at www.aurizon.com. SOURCE Aurizon Mines Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV