MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., March 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex:INFU), the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services, today announced that it will present at the Roth 23 rd Annual Orange County Growth Stock Conference to be held March 14 to 16 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel, California. Sean McDevitt, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Pat LaVecchia, Vice Chairman of InfuSystem, are scheduled to present on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at 9:30 AM Pacific time at the conference. A copy of the presentation provided at the conference will be available in the "Investors" section of our Web site at www.infusystem.com .
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada. The company's stock is traded on the NYSE Amex under the symbol INFU.Additional information about InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is available at www.infusystem.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Pat LaVecchia Vice Chairman Info@InfuSystem.com 800-962-9656
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV