Las Vegas Puts March Madness On the Menu
LAS VEGAS ( TheStreet) -- March Madness, when even the slightest of basketball fans is glued to the television screen, has been the scene of some of the largest upsets in NCAA history. Even when you think your team is a sure thing, there's always the possibility of a swift defeat -- like when Boston College beat the Tar Heels 75-72 in the second round of the 1994 tournament, destroying their 13 straight advances to the Sweet 16.
More From TravelsinTaste
|CUT: A Cut Above the Rest|
|Michael Jordan's The Steak House N.Y.C.: Sumptuous Steaks|
|Strip House: A Sexy Steakhouse Like No Other in Manhattan|
Will this year provide yet another series of upsets or will it be smooth sailing for the No. 1 seeds?
No one knows for sure, but TravelsinTaste has some great ways to find out. If you're in Las Vegas for March Madness, check out these ultimate viewing parties and their exceptional cuisine, massive television screens and even ways to play the odds.
|There's no need to choose between the big game and gourmet food at Lagasse's Stadium, a restaurant that offers more than 100 high-definition televisions tuned to sports events.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV