Ditech Networks Promotes Ken Naumann To President
Ditech Networks (NASDAQ:DITC) is pleased to announce the promotion of Ken Naumann to the role of President.
"This is an exciting time for Ditech," said Alan Howe, Chairman of the Board of Directors. "The company has excellent products, and focusing on sales and marketing is the next logical step for the company. That is exactly the skill set and focus that Ken will bring."
"Voice is an essential service, and is growing, changing and expanding in the marketplace," said Ken Naumann. "There are excellent opportunities for Ditech in this environment and I am excited by the opportunity to drive the company forward."
Effective March 15th, 2011, Todd Simpson will leave his role as CEO and officer of Ditech Networks, although Dr. Simpson will remain as a member of the Board.About Ditech Networks Ditech Networks is revolutionizing modern communications with advanced voice processing solutions and voice applications that offer network and speech quality enhancement, voice call control, speech-powered web access, voice-to-text services, and more. Ditech believes in the power and simplicity of human speech. Its technology is designed to deliver compelling voice capabilities to emerging forms of communication like social networking and text messaging, allowing consumers to use voice in ways that make sense in today’s Web 2.0-savvy world. Leveraging over 20 years of deployments with communications providers around the world, Ditech offers unique, effective products and services that put the subscriber’s experience first, assisting carriers with revenue generation, service differentiation, network expansion and call capacity. Ditech’s customers include Verizon, Sprint/Nextel, Orascom Telecom, AT&T, China Unicom, Global Crossing, and West Corporation. Ditech Networks is headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information, visit www.ditechnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV