Carnival also preannounced disappointing fiscal first-quarter profit results.
|Carnival Cruise Line vessels Sensation and Ecstasy|
Analysts from Deutsche Bank maintained a buy rating on Carnival following the announcement, but lowered the price target on the stock by $1 to $50.Carnival, which recently announced a 150% spike to its quarterly cash dividend , lowered its 2011 guidance by 40 cents a share due to the recent spike in oil prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV