- Annual net income of $732,000, compared to $674,000 in the same period in 2009. Contributing to this increase were increases in net interest margin and noninterest income, offset by increases in noninterest expense and income tax expense. Of the $2.0 million increase in noninterest expense, $900,000 of it was attributable to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan accrual.
- Annual net income available to common shareholders of $105,000, compared to $132,000 in the same period in 2009.
- Allowance for loan loss of 1.71% of total loans as of December 31, 2010, compared to 1.44% and 1.00% as of December 31, 2009 and 2008, respectively.
- Noninterest income of $4.2 million, up 26.8% from noninterest income of $3.3 million for the same period in 2009.
- Noninterest expense of $14.0 million, up 17.0% from noninterest expense of $12.0 million for the same period in 2009. Excluding the $900,000 ESOP contribution, noninterest expense increased 9.5% on a year over year basis.
- Total loans increased 2.1% to $256.5 million from December 31, 2009 to December 31, 2010.
- Noninterest bearing deposits increased 30.7% to $26.8 million from December 31, 2009 to December 31, 2010.
Oak Ridge Financial Services Announces 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.