Heelys - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded Heelys Inc (HLYS) to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. Net loss at this $66 million market cap, wheeled footwear company grew to $3.2 million compared to a loss of $1.1 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 19 U.S. common stocks for March 10, 2011. In total, 13 stocks were upgraded and six stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Heelys reported $6.7 million in revenue, a decrease of 40.8% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Heelys: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$2.1 billion market cap, postsecondary degree company, ITT Educational Services (ESI) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, ITT Educational Services reported net income of $97.5 million, an increase of 4.1% compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 9.5% to $410 million. Learn more about ITT Educational Services: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV