Navios Maritime Acquisition Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (NNA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation (NYSE:NNA) is Monday, March 14, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $4.01 as of 9:58 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5%. The average volume for Navios Maritime Acquisition has been 111,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Navios Maritime Acquisition has a market cap of $193.6 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 0.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to acquire assets or operating businesses through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, or other similar business combination. The company has a P/E ratio of 66.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.5. TheStreet Ratings rates Navios Maritime Acquisition as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally weak debt management and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full Navios Maritime Acquisition Ratings Report. See our dividend calendar or top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV