4. China Fire & Security Group (CFSG) engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale and installation of fire safety products in China. The company will announce its fourth quarter results on Mar. 16.
Net income for fourth quarter 2010 is expected at $7.87 million on sales of $25.9 million, compared to $2.90 million on sales of $16.9 million during the same period in 2009, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg. Also, earnings per share are seen at 23 cents for the quarter, an increase of 170% from the year-ago quarter. For 2011, earnings per share are likely to surge by 17% to 98 cents from 84 cents in 2010.
Analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Data from Bloomberg has analysts foreseeing the stock to gain almost 44.2% to $9 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV