4. China Fire & Security Group (CFSG) engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale and installation of fire safety products in China. The company will announce its fourth quarter results on Mar. 16.
Net income for fourth quarter 2010 is expected at $7.87 million on sales of $25.9 million, compared to $2.90 million on sales of $16.9 million during the same period in 2009, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg. Also, earnings per share are seen at 23 cents for the quarter, an increase of 170% from the year-ago quarter. For 2011, earnings per share are likely to surge by 17% to 98 cents from 84 cents in 2010.
Analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Data from Bloomberg has analysts foreseeing the stock to gain almost 44.2% to $9 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV