4. China Fire & Security Group (CFSG) engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale and installation of fire safety products in China. The company will announce its fourth quarter results on Mar. 16.
Net income for fourth quarter 2010 is expected at $7.87 million on sales of $25.9 million, compared to $2.90 million on sales of $16.9 million during the same period in 2009, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg. Also, earnings per share are seen at 23 cents for the quarter, an increase of 170% from the year-ago quarter. For 2011, earnings per share are likely to surge by 17% to 98 cents from 84 cents in 2010.
Analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Data from Bloomberg has analysts foreseeing the stock to gain almost 44.2% to $9 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts