7. ShangPharma (SHP) is a leading Chinese contract research organization (CRO) for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The company offers a broad range of integrated services for the discovery and development of drug candidates. ShangPharma will release its 2010 fourth quarter results on Mar. 15.
The company expects year-over-year revenue growth of 26% to 33% for the fourth quarter. For full-year 2010, net revenue is seen in the range of $89.6 to $91.1 million, representing a growth of 24% to 26%. Meanwhile, GAAP gross profit is likely to increase by 24% to 28% to $29.6 to $30.5 million. Gross margins are expected to improve on favorable service mix, effective cost control, proficient material usage, and operational efficiency.
All the five analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 32% to $16.3 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV