8. ShengdaTech (SDTH) manufactures specialty additives that are used as functional additives in various products. It serves various industries like the building materials, paper, polyethylene, paint and many more industries. The company will report its fourth quarter 2010 results on Mar. 15.
Fourth-quarter sales are projected at $34.2 million as against $30.1 million recorded during the same period a year ago, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. For full-year 2010, ShengdaTech is likely to report earnings of $26.8 million, or 49 cents per share, higher than $22.1 million, or 43 cents, in 2009. For 2011, earnings per share are seen at 59 cents, surging 20% from 2010.
The stock received 100% buy ratings from all the four analysts covering it. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 50.8% to $6 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV