China Earnings: 10 Stocks With Upside
9. Yongye International (YONG) is engaged in research, development, preproduction and safe of fulvic acid based liquids and powder nutrient compounds for the agriculture sector. The company will report its fourth quarter earnings on Mar. 15.
For 2010 fourth quarter, net income is estimated at $3.99 million on sales of $21.5 million, higher than $2.99 million recorded on $10.11 million sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at $1.1 for 2010, compared to 7 cents registered in 2009. For 2011, earnings per share are seen going up by 26% to $1.39.
Of the four analysts covering the stock, 75% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 112.9% to $14.7 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV