10. Wonder Auto Technology (WATG), through its subsidiary, designs, develops, manufactures and sells automobile alternators, starters and other automotive electrical parts. The company will announce its fourth quarter and full-year 2010 results on Mar. 14.
Net income for the fourth quarter is forecast at $9 million on sales of $99.1 million, compared to net income of $5.80 million on $62.4 million sales recorded during 2009 fourth quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share seen at 95 cents for 2010, up from 82 cents per share reported during 2009. For 2011, earnings per share are likely to surge by 32% to $1.25, analysts foresee.
Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 86% recommend a buy, while remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 92.2% to $12.9 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV