Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD) The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. announced today the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend. The $0.02 per share dividend will be paid on April 4, 2011 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 24, 2011. A total of approximately $1.8 million will be paid on the Company's 90.7 million outstanding shares of common stock.
Heartland Express, Inc. implemented a quarterly cash dividend program in the third quarter of 2003. This is the Company's thirty-first consecutive quarterly cash dividend. With the payment of this dividend, the Company will have paid a total of $339.3 million in cash dividends, including two special dividends.
The press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on information currently available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent it becomes aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV