NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 11.5 percent to $15.91.
Inphi Corp. fell 11.0 percent to $20.54.
Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. fell 9.4 percent to $6.65.Independence Holding Co. fell 9.3 percent to $7.67. Korn/Ferry International Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $19.80. Vaalco Energy Inc. fell 8.2 percent to $7.37. Visteon Corp. fell 8.0 percent to $61.54. Alamo Group Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $26.37. Basic Energy Services Inc. fell 7.9 percent to $19.49. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $13.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV