Triangle Capital Corp. Stock Downgraded (TCAP)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$75.24 million or 3593.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- TRIANGLE CAPITAL CORP's earnings per share declined by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TRIANGLE CAPITAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.99 versus $0.27 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 16.1% in earnings ($1.67 versus $1.99).
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.12, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Capital Markets industry.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, TCAP's share price has jumped by 36.05%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Although TCAP had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.