Ford Focus -- Fleet Sales
Sales of the Ford Focus declined by 20.6% to 10,879 cars. But Focus retail sales actually rose 43%; the decline came in fleet sales. These facts underscore the reality that it is wrong to make too much of any single set of numbers -- liars figure and figures lie.
It is also worth noting that Focus sales rose 38.4% in February 2010, and that some consumers are waiting for the new Focus that will arrive in dealerships this spring. "Last February Focus was one of the beneficiaries of the Toyota recalls," Toprak said. "This February, it [suffers] because the new Focus is just coming in."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV