DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., March 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hub Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HUBG) announced today it will participate in the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Defense Conference on March 23, 2011.
Mark A. Yeager, Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer and Terri A. Pizzuto, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer will present a business overview, current trends and highlights of Hub's 2010 results.
Hub's presentation will be at approximately 1:10 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 23, 2011. The presentation will be webcast live over the internet. You can access the webcast through the Investors link on the Company's website at http://www.hubgroup.com.
ABOUT HUB GROUP: Hub Group, Inc. is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The Company operates through a network of over 30 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.CERTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Statements in this press release that are not historical, including statements about Hub Group's or management's intentions, beliefs, expectations, representations, projections, plans or predictions of the future, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain and subject to risks. Such statements should be viewed with caution. Actual results or experience could differ materially from the forward-looking statements as a result of many factors. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include the factors listed from time to time in Hub Group's SEC reports including, but not limited to, the annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010. Hub Group assumes no liability to update any such forward-looking statements. SOURCE Hub Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV