Dividend Increased 25%
Annual Meeting Set for June 23, 2011
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., March 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmartPros Ltd. (Nasdaq:SPRO), a leader in the field of accredited professional education and corporate training, today reported results for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2010. A conference call to discuss earnings is scheduled for Friday, March 11, at 8:30 a.m. ET.For the year ending December 31, 2010, compared to 2009:
- Net revenue of $17.62 million, compared to $19.27 million
- Operating loss of $146,000, compared to operating income of $381,000
- Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of $961,000, compared to $1.42 million
- Net loss of $129,000 or $0.03 per share, compared net income of $399,000, or $0.08 per diluted share
|RECONCILIATION OF NET INCOME TO EBITDA||DECEMBER 31,|
|Net (loss) income||$ (129,292)||$ 398,683|
|Income tax provision||19,509||7,408|
|Depreciation and amortization||1,127,439||1,052,151|
|Interest and dividend income, (net)||(57,037)||(33,768)|
|EBITDA||$ 960,619||$ 1,424,474|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV