iGo, Inc. (Nasdaq: IGOI), a leading provider of eco-friendly power management solutions and accessories for mobile electronic devices, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2010.
Revenue was $13.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, an increase of 33% over revenue of $9.9 million in the same period of the prior year. Revenue in the fourth quarter of 2010 was positively impacted by the recognition of $1.6 million in deferred revenue related to sales to Walmart.
Net income was $416,000, or $0.01 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2010, compared with net income of $109,000, or $0.00 per share, in the same quarter of the prior year.
The Company’s financial position remained strong with $24.5 million in cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments, $11.5 million in working capital (excluding cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments), and no debt as of December 31, 2010.Recent Developments
- Showcased more than 40 new products at the 2011 International CES including new charging solutions, pocket projectors, noise-cancelling headphones and other accessories for mobile electronic devices
- Received first international patents related to iGo Green® technology
- Entered rechargeable alkaline battery market through strategic partnership with PureEnergy Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV