- Health and Human Services – The American Heart Association (AHA) continues to be a significant recipient of Jo-Ann giving. In 2010, the company and its customers provided more than $183,000 to the AHA and various Start! Heart Walk campaigns.
- Education – Supporting education will always be a focus for Jo-Ann. The Kids In Need Foundation’s Teacher Grant program received $25,000, while their Resource Centers were given product donations.
Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores Gives More Than $1.9 Million In 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.