- Health and Human Services – The American Heart Association (AHA) continues to be a significant recipient of Jo-Ann giving. In 2010, the company and its customers provided more than $183,000 to the AHA and various Start! Heart Walk campaigns.
- Education – Supporting education will always be a focus for Jo-Ann. The Kids In Need Foundation’s Teacher Grant program received $25,000, while their Resource Centers were given product donations.
Jo-Ann Fabric And Craft Stores Gives More Than $1.9 Million In 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.