VERO BEACH, Fla., March 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release published earlier today under the same headline, please note the paragraph titled "Portfolio Financing" should read that "…the Company financed its portfolio with approximately $971.7 million of borrowings under repurchase agreements."
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE Amex:ARR) (NYSE Amex:ARR.WS) ("ARMOUR" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the year and the quarter ending December 31, 2010. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors declared a Q2 2011 monthly dividend rate of $0.12 per share.
Fourth Quarter 2010 Highlights and Current Balance Sheet Information
- Year ended December 31, 2010 estimated taxable REIT income of $9.2 million.
- Q4 2010 estimated taxable REIT income of approximately $4.4 million
- Q4 2010 Core Income of approximately $4.4 million
- Declared and paid $4.3 million in Q4 2010 dividends
- Q4 2010 estimated taxable REIT income results and Q4 2010 Core Income results equal annualized yield on weighted average Q4 2010 equity of 23.6%
- Q4 2010 weighted average equity was $74.6 million
- Q4 dividends paid equals annualized yield on weighted average Q4 equity of 23.1%
- December 31, 2010, book value per common share of $6.61
- As of December 31, 2010, there were 16,441,554 common shares outstanding
- Historic book value (additional paid-in-capital) per share as of March 8, 2011, is estimated to be $7.12
- Current book value per share as of March 8, 2011, is estimated to be $6.87
- Shares outstanding as of March 8, 2011 are 32,254,054
- Q4 2010 average yield on assets of 3.42% and average net interest spread of 2.95%
- Q4 2010 annualized average principal repayment rate (CPR) of 10.8%
- No assets were sold during the fourth quarter of 2010
- Monthly "Company Update" was posted to the www.armourreit.com website today
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV