RAMAT GAN, Israel, March 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- B Communications Ltd. (Nasdaq: BCOM) announced today that it has notified its subsidiary, Bezeq - The Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. ("Bezeq"), that today it purchased 15,072,168 of Bezeq's outstanding ordinary shares in brokerage transactions on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The purchases bring B Communications' ownership interest in Bezeq to approximately 30.83% of its outstanding shares.
About B Communications Ltd.
B Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Select Market and TASE: BCOM) is a holding company with a single asset: the controlling interest (approximately 30.83%) in Bezeq ( www.bezeq.co.il), Israel's incumbent telecommunications provider. Bezeq is the leading player in the majority of Israel's telecommunications markets, including its fixed-line and mobile voice and data, broadband, international long distance, multichannel pay TV and other sectors. B Communications is a subsidiary of Internet Gold (approximately 76.78%-owned) (NASDAQ Global Select Market and TASE: IGLD) and is part of the Eurocom Group. For more information, please visit the following Internet sites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV