Energy Conversion Devices Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ENER)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Energy Conversion Devices (Nasdaq:ENER) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it traded at $3.28 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $3.29. Energy Conversion Devices is changing hands at $3.28 with 277,680 shares traded as of 10:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Energy Conversion Devices has a market cap of $183.7 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 25.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of photovoltaic (PV) products. The company operates in two segments, United Solar Ovonic and Ovonic Materials. TheStreet Ratings rates Energy Conversion Devices as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Energy Conversion Devices Ratings Report. See all 52-week low stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV