Federal Agricultural Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AGM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:AGM) is tomorrow, March 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $18.31 as of 10:21 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Federal Agricultural has been 105,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Federal Agricultural has a market cap of $172 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 19.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides agricultural real estate and rural housing mortgage loans in the secondary market in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.9, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.5. TheStreet Ratings rates Federal Agricultural as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Federal Agricultural Ratings Report. See our dividend calendar or top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV