MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., March 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex:INFU), the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services, announced today that it has acquired Michigan-based Star Infusion and Compression Therapies LLC ("Star Infusion"). Star Infusion is a provider of ambulatory infusion pumps and related services to oncologists in Michigan and Ohio.
Sean McDevitt, Chairman and CEO of InfuSystem, said, "Star Infusion has developed a loyal customer following and we welcome those oncology practices and their patients to InfuSystem. We are very pleased with the synergies this acquisition provides and it further solidifies and enhances InfuSystem's leading national position in the ambulatory infusion market."
The acquisition, which was for cash, is not expected to materially impact the Company's fiscal 2011 consolidated financial performance. Further details of the acquisition were not disclosed.About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada. The company's stock is traded on the NYSE Amex under the symbol INFU. Additional information about InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is available at www.infusystem.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Pat LaVecchia Vice Chairman Info@InfuSystem.com 800-962-9656
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV