NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Analysts favor these 10 stocks, as indicated by the 100% buy ratings. In addition, most of these stocks will likely outperform their peers and broader markets, based on the upside implied from their respective 12-month price targets. These mid-caps have an upside potential of up to 64% with a mean upside value of around 25%.
We have identified these stocks from Canada, China, Luxembourg and the U.S., panning diverse sectors such as financials, information technology, consumer discretionary, industrials, materials, and energy.
Although stocks such as Seaboard (SEB), First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA), Amerco (UHAL), Adecoagro (AGRO) and Gold Resource (GORO) have 100% buy ratings, they do not find coverage here as only a couple of analysts track these stocks.
John Wiley & Sons (JW/A) is not included as the stock has a downside risk of 1%, based on 12-month targets of analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV