Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Dover (DOV) initiated at Credit Suisse with a Neutral rating and $70 price target. Favorable end market exposure should drive higher organic growth, Credit Suisse said.
Hyatt Hotels (H) upgraded at Baird to Outperform from Neutral, Robert Baird said. $54 price target. Pullback has created a buying opportunity.Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) rated new Buy at Collins Stewart. $400 price target. Company should continue to grow faster than its peers. LSI Logic (LSI) upgraded at Craig-Hallum from Accumulate to Buy, Craig-Hallum said. $8.25 price target. Business sale leaves an attractive growth story. Pengrowth Energy (PGH) upgraded at Canaccord from Hold to Buy, Cannaccord Genuity said. Company is once again focused on organic growth. End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV