For fiscal year 2010, ENGlobal reported a net loss of $11.8 million and earnings per diluted share from continuing operations of $(0.43), primarily due to previously announced SLE and Bigler write offs in the second and third quarters of 2010, respectively. This represents a decrease of 1,083% over net income of $1.2 million and a decrease of 1,175% over earnings per diluted share of $0.04 as compared to fiscal year 2009. Revenue for fiscal year 2010 was $320.6 million - 7% lower than fiscal year 2009.
The following table illustrates the composition of the Company's revenue for the fiscal years ended December 31, 2010 and 2009, respectively:
|Year Ended||Year Ended|
|December 31, 2010||December 31, 2009|
|(dollars in millions)|
|Segment||Total Revenue||% of Total Revenue||Gross Profit Margin||Operating Profit Margin||Total Revenue||% of Total Revenue||Gross Profit Margin||Operating Profit Margin|
|Engineering & Construction||$ 161.1||50.2%||7.6%||(3.6)%||$ 153.7||44.7%||7.4%||3.0%|
|$ 320.6||100.0%||$ 343.5||100.0%|
The Company estimates its current backlog, $244.2 million as of December 31, 2010, is approximately 8% higher than the $227.0 million reported for the same prior year period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV