Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE) (“Xueda” or the “Company”), the leading national provider of tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services, today announced that the Company's management team will participate in the following investor conferences in the United States:
- Credit Suisse 13th Annual Global Services Conference, on Monday, March 14, 2011 at The Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Company will present at 12:00 pm at Track 3. Wang Jun, the president of the Company and Jeffery Gao, the chief financial officer of the Company, will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Roth 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference, on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel, California. The Company will present at 9:00 am at Track 3. Wang Jun, the president of the Company and Jeffery Gao, the chief financial officer of the Company, will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
About Xueda Education Group
Xueda Education Group (NYSE: XUE) (“Xueda”) is the leading national
provider of tutoring services for primary and secondary school students
in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services.
According to IDC, Xueda is the largest provider of primary and secondary
school tutoring services in China in terms of revenue for the year of
2009, and operates the largest tutoring service network in terms of
number of cities covered. Since opening its first learning center in
2004, Xueda has organically built an extensive tutoring service network
comprised of 207 learning centers and over 9,650 full-time service
professionals, serving customers located in 53 economically developed
cities across 27 of China’s 31 provinces and municipalities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV