Arden Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARDNA) today released its sales and income figures for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 1, 2011.
Arden Group, Inc. is the parent company of Gelson’s Markets which operates eighteen full-service supermarkets in Southern California carrying both perishable and grocery products.
|ARDEN GROUP, INC. AND CONSOLIDATED SUBSIDIARIES|
|FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS RELEASE|
|Weeks Ended||Weeks Ended||Weeks Ended||Weeks Ended|
|January 1,||January 2,||January 1,||January 2,|
|(In Thousands, Except Share, Per Share & Footnote Data)||(Unaudited)|
|Interest, dividend and other income (expense), net||8||83||188||253|
|Income before income taxes||9,183||10,683||30,331||36,289|
|Income tax provision||3,632||4,231||12,246||14,665|
|Basic and diluted net income per common share||$||1.75||$||2.03||$||5.72||$||6.84|
|Weighted average common shares outstanding||3,161,098||3,161,098||3,161,098||3,161,098|
(a) Same store sales from the Company’s eighteen supermarkets decreased by 0.6% and 3.1% for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 1, 2011, respectively, compared to the same periods of the prior year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV