TORONTO, March 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Gammon Gold Inc. ("Gammon Gold") (TSX:GAM) and (NYSE:GRS) is pleased to announce that the Company's audited year-end financial results for the period ended December 31, 2010 will be released before the market opens on Monday, March 28, 2011. The financial statements will be available on the Company's website at www.gammongold.com or www.sedar.com.
A webcast and conference call will be held on Monday, March 28, 2011 starting at 10:00 am Eastern Time. Senior management will be on hand to discuss the results.
A live webcast of the Company's Analyst Day presentations will be available on March 28, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, directly following the Company's year-end 2010 results conference call and webcast.
Conference Call Access: ----------------------- - Canada & US Toll Free: 1-(888) 231-8191 - International & Toronto: 1-(647) 427-7450
When the Operator answers please ask to be placed into the Gammon Gold Fourth Quarter and Year End 2010 Results Conference Call.
Conference Call and Analyst Day Live Webcast: ---------------------------------------------The conference call and Analyst Day event will be broadcast live on the internet via webcast. To access the webcast please follow the link provided below: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/viewEvent.cgi?eventID=3390640
Archive Call Access: -------------------- If you are unable to attend the conference call, a replay will be available until midnight, April 4, 2011 by dialing the appropriate number below: - Local Toronto Participants: 1-416-849-0833 Passcode: #40954049 - North America Toll Free: 1-800-642-1687 Passcode: #40954049 Archive Webcast: ----------------The webcast will be archived for 365 days by following the link provided below: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/viewEvent.cgi?eventID=3390640 or via the Company's website at www.gammongold.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV