To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Noble Energy (NBL): "I think oil is peaking short term, so this stock could go down $5. Then it'll be a buy."
Qualcomm (QCOM): "Everyone is buzzing that there's an oversupply of tablets and that's causing every stock to come in. Do we have a glut? People are shooting first and asking questions later. I say let them come in, then we'll take another look."Global Industries (GLBL): "I think oil is going to have a rocky road which may cause some profit taking. When it does, buy, buy, buy." MEMC Electronics (WFR): "This company has solar as well as semiconductor. I think it's dirt cheap, I'm going to stick with it right here." W&T Offshore (WTI): "I believe that they're a terrific driller, but if Obama doesn't allow more drilling, they're not going any higher." The Blackstone Group (BX): "I think they're doing well and could go to $20, but I don't really know what they own, and that's too risky. I want something more diversified with a dividend." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV