Penn Virginia GP Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PVG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Penn Virginia GP Holdings (NYSE:PVG) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $27.59 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $27.44. Penn Virginia GP is changing hands at $27.59 with 182,299 shares traded as of 10:16 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 209,200 shares over the past 30 days. Penn Virginia GP has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the management of coal and natural resource properties, and gathering and processing of natural gas in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.2, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.3. TheStreet Ratings rates Penn Virginia GP as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Penn Virginia GP Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV