Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGES
AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) price target raised at Citi to $9 from $7. In-line 4Q10 results, revenue back on track, Citigroup said. Maintain Hold rating.TD Ameritrade (AMTD) numbers raised at Goldman. Shares of AMTD now seen reaching $24, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also increased, as the company is attracting more assets and seeing better trading volume. Buy rating. Brown/Forman (BF.B) numbers upped at Goldman. BF.B estimates were boosted through 2013, Goldman Sachs said. Company raised its guidance. Neutral rating and new $73 price target. Baker Hughes (BHI) price target lifted at Citi to $69 from $63. Near-term disruptions do not impact long-term story, Citigroup said. Maintain Hold rating. Dick's Sporting (DKS) numbers boosted at Goldman. Shares of DKS now seen reaching $44, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also upped, and higher sales are driving margins. Neutral rating. Emdeon (EM) estimates, target increased at Goldman. EM estimates were raised through 2012, Goldman Sachs said. Company is realizing higher margins. Neutral rating and new $16 price target. Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP) price target higher at Credit Suisse to $36 from $34 following strong 4Q10 results, Credit Suisse said. Maintain Neutral rating. Boston Beer (SAM) numbers increased at Goldman through 2013, Goldman Sachs said. Company is realizing lower manufacturing costs. Neutral rating and new $94 price target. Suntech Power (STP) numbers boosted at Jefferies. Shares of STP now seen reaching $10, according to Jefferies. Estimates also upped, as the company is seeing better earnings momentum. Hold rating. Texas Instruments (TXN) numbers boosted at UBS. Shares of TXN now seen reaching $36, according to UBS. Estimates also upped, as the company is seeing a more favorable sales mix.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV