For the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2010, Sify's promoters invested $21.7 million to improve liquidity and to fund data center and network expansion. Total operating revenue stood at $38.72 million with its infrastructure/hosting business growing 26.4% year-over-year.
Sify recently became the first ICT player in India to activate its capacities in the Europe-India Gateway (EIG) submarine cable system. The EIG is a $700 million high-capacity fiber-optic cable and one of the most advanced submarine cable systems in the world. Sify's partnership with GBI (Gulf Bridge International) to land their Cable System in India will go onboard from the second half of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV