Of the five analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Data from Bloomberg has analysts forecasting 2% gain to $14.8 in the upcoming 12 months.
For the latest third quarter, the company reported net profit of $29.7 million, or 18 cents per share, compared to $12.4 million, or 8 cents per share, in the year ago period. The company posted better-than-expected results on the back of soaring metal prices. Revenue jumped 65.5% to $51.8 million with silver sales growing 25% to 1.52 million ounces at an average realized price of $20.36 an ounce, up 57%.For fiscal ending March 31, 2011, the company expects silver production from its four mines at the Ying Mining Camp to meet or exceed 5.6 million ounces. Besides, for 2012 the company has planned three projects in China, incurring capital expenditure of $67 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV