Of the 14 analysts covering the stock, 64% recommend a buy while 29% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 12.3% to $32.6 in the upcoming 12 months.
For the fourth quarter ending Dec. 31, 2010, the company swung to a net profit of $47.2 million, or 33 cents per share, as compared to a loss of $57 million, or 42 cents, in the year-ago quarter. Revenue grew 44% to $159.7 million during the same period. In Dec. 2010, the company invested $61 million for buying a 15% stake in VisionChina Media, which has audiences in China's top 23 cities, to complement its business, to expand its outreach, and for generating attractive results.For 2011 first quarter, the company pegs net revenue from its core business in the range of $122 to $124 million, while that from non-core business between $10 and $11 million. Non-GAAP net income is seen in the range of $36 to $38 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV