Of the 14 analysts covering the stock, 64% recommend a buy while 29% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 12.3% to $32.6 in the upcoming 12 months.
For the fourth quarter ending Dec. 31, 2010, the company swung to a net profit of $47.2 million, or 33 cents per share, as compared to a loss of $57 million, or 42 cents, in the year-ago quarter. Revenue grew 44% to $159.7 million during the same period. In Dec. 2010, the company invested $61 million for buying a 15% stake in VisionChina Media, which has audiences in China's top 23 cities, to complement its business, to expand its outreach, and for generating attractive results.For 2011 first quarter, the company pegs net revenue from its core business in the range of $122 to $124 million, while that from non-core business between $10 and $11 million. Non-GAAP net income is seen in the range of $36 to $38 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV