Of the 17 analysts covering the stock, 59% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 9.8% to $44.4 in the upcoming 12 months.
The company said 2010 fourth quarter was a milestone in its history, as net income grew 38% to $6.4 billion. For full-year 2010, net income increased 17%. During the same quarter, the company cut down expenses by $300 million as it reduced its exploration costs. For the first time in Dec. 2010, the company's daily production in Brazil exceeded 2 million barrels, securing its production target.In 2011, the company expects key developments with 12 rigs working in the Lula Pilot area by the end of the year. Drilling of another 20 wells, almost double that forecasted earlier, will be completed soon. Moreover, the company expects to complete its gas infrastructure by the first half of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV