The stock received 50% buy ratings from analysts. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On an average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 22.4% to $195 in the upcoming 12 months.
For its latest third quarter, HDFC reported net income of $1.4 billion, up 28.9% from the year-ago quarter. Net interest income was up 24.9%, while non-interest revenue accumulated 25.4% during the same period.A bank official recently said HDFC is focusing on growth and achieving future targets organically. Further, the bank does not feel the need for any kind of acquisition now, nor does it require any additional funds. Meanwhile, the bank is relying on the launch of 3G services in India to boost its mobile banking share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV