Of the 16 analysts covering the stock, 44% recommend a buy while 44% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 5.1% to $8.2 in the upcoming 12 months.
For 2010 fourth quarter, the company's net profit surged 17% to $35 million on improved revenue. Excluding stock-based compensation, earnings per share increased 18.4% to 16 cents. Net revenue multiplied to $55.8 million, mainly generated from its ZT online series gaming. Meanwhile, during the quarter, active subscriptions for online games were up 49% to 1.7 million, compared to the year earlier. The company recently declared a cash dividend of 18 cents per share on its outstanding shares.For 2011 first quarter, the company expects sequential growth in its top-line. A strategy to expand the online games market coupled with effective cost structures will generate attractive results in the year to come. In addition, in the second quarter of 2011, the company plans to conduct additional testing for Dragon Soul, a game launched in 2010 fourth quarter. This game would extend beyond the home market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV